Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Error loading plugin

From: Juanjo Martin Carrascosa <juanjo@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 14:02:27 +0200
Hi all,

I am developing a plugin. It works for me but when I try to give it to other developers, some of them get the following error:

I am using VS2012 in Windows 64 bits and I have asked one of the developers to try installing the redistributable for that version and still failing.

I have tried searching in the code but I can't find anything that leads me to a solution. Any thoughts?

Regards,
Juanjo Martin