Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] RPM generation

From: Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 11:37:35 +0200
I've read in previous messages that some issues about rpm generation are still pending, and this is blocking autotools removal. Can those issues be listed here? I'd like to help to solve them, and maybe others can do the same as well.
I'd like to have detailed instructions on how to generate rpm as well, since I've never done it before.
Dario.