Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] [wireshark] branch master-2.6 created (n

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2018 20:07:15 -0700
Along with creating the master-2.6 branch earlier today I made the following changes on the Buildbot:

- Migrated the master and master-2.6 Windows builders away from Cygwin.
- Increased the log file retention count so that build step output is available for a longer period of time.
- Broke WiX package signing.

The last one wasn't intentional. Unfortunately I won't be able to fix it until tomorrow morning PDT.