Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] TRANSUM Performance Improvements

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 14:22:47 +0000

On 23 March 2018 at 13:38, Paul Offord <Paul.Offord@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I guess you’d class it as a bug fix as it stops WS taking ages to open certain files when TRANSUM is enabled.

A non-core dev might be able to propose it, in Gerrit can you see the  "Cherry-Pick" button?  If so, click it and then in "Cherry Pick to Branch:" start typing "mas" and chose master-2.4 from the autocomplete list.  Leave everything else alone and click the "Cherry Pick Change" button.