Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] lemon

From: Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2018 22:04:16 +0100
Hi
I'm working to reduce the number of warnings coming from clang code analyzer. The tool lemon (from project sqlite, if I'm not mistaken) is full of warnings, and (if I recall correctly) we had some issues pushing patches upstream. I can see two roads we can take to reduce this high amount of warnings:

1) patch our copy of lemon, without pushing upstream
2) suppress clang's analysis for this file.

Which one is more desirable?