Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Reg Install from source

From: Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 17:17:57 +0100
Please, don't send error logs in screenshot. They don't help more than text logs.
The last line of your second screenshot gives you a clue: Qt is not available and you didn't choose to compile GTK. Problem with no solution (from autotools perspective).
You can:
- install Qt libs (Qt5Core or QtCore, as stated in the above lines) ==> I'd choose this
- enable GTK ==> I wouldn't choose this.

If you are on a debian based distro, you can find the script tools/debian-setup.sh that does the dirty job of installing all the required/optional packages for you.
If you are on redhat/centos based distro, you can use tools/install_rpms_for_devel.sh.

Hope it helps.
Dario.