Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Should I be creating review requests for 2.5.x for the 802.1

From: Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 18:04:21 +0100
Hi Richard,

There is not yet a 2.5 dedicated branch (it is always master branch)
and the next branch(ing) will be for 2.6 (master-2.6) on next month !

On Sun, Feb 25, 2018 at 11:42 PM, Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi folks,

Now that 2.5 appears to have branched, will changes in master
automatically be pulled into 2.5.next, or do I need to create review
requests for them via Gerritt?

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe