Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] gerrit registration problems

From: Ed Beroset <beroset@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 22:07:25 -0500
On 01/31/2018 09:44 AM, Ed Beroset wrote:
I've submitted code to Wireshark in the past, but not since Gerrit.  I tried again yesterday to register and now I remember why it's been so long -- I can't seem to register.  Is this the place to ask for help, or is there a better way to do it?

I may or may not be registered and I may or may not have submitted a patch. I followed the instructions here: https://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsdg_html_chunked/ChSrcContribute.html

Git seems to have accepted the push, but I don't see any evidence that it exists when I go to https://code.wireshark.org/review/#/dashboard/self

Any troubleshooting clues, or is it normal that a successful push has no observable manifestation?

Ed