Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] IEEE802.11 Block Ack esoterica question

From: Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 14:01:33 -0800
On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 1:52 PM, Simon Barber via Wireshark-dev
<wireshark-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Looks OK to me - I'd want to see it as a separate change though.

Hmmm, I could extract that as a separate change ... and then use it in
the 802.11ax changes. Not sure if it is worth the effort.

I will probably change things a bit though to better conform with
IEEE80211-2016 (and the 802.11ax do not change things in regard to
what I am thinking of). That is because 802.11-2016 (and probably
earlier) do mention BlockAckReqs and BlockAcks, and do not mention
be better to conform to the spec. There is a relatively easy to do
that, I believe.