Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] IEEE802.11 Block Ack esoterica question

From: Simon Barber <simon.barber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 13:52:18 -0800
Looks OK to me - I'd want to see it as a separate change though.

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 12:39 PM, Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 12:33 PM, Simon Barber via Wireshark-dev
<wireshark-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Can you post the code to gerrit (mark as WIP) so we can see exactly what
> you've done?

Well, it's already there ... have a bug fix though because I got a
capture with block acks (but not HE block acks ...)

It is, of course, mixed in with a lot of other changes:

https://code.wireshark.org/review/#/c/25685

> On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 12:13 PM, Richard Sharpe
> <realrichardsharpe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> In handling 802.11ax Trigger requests I have refactored the handling
>> of block acks.
>>
>> In doing so I have eliminated the distinction between Block Ack
>> Requests and Block Acks in the search filters.
>>
>> They used to be things like 'wlan.bar.blah-blah' and 'wlan.ba.blah-blah'.
>>
>> They are all no just 'wlan.ba.blah-blah'.
>>
>> Does anyone have an opinion on whether or not that is unreasonable?
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Richard Sharpe
>> (何以解憂?唯有杜康。--曹操)