Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Regenerate asn dissector

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 13:51:31 +0000

On 19 February 2018 at 13:35, Anders Broman <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

With h248 as example

On Windows, you need to go to the epan\dissectors\asn\h248 folder in your buils dir and run:
msbuild /m /p:Configuration=RelWithDebInfo generate_dissector-h248.vcxproj

Regards

Anders

No need to change directory, you can  supply the path to the vcxproj file.

You can also generate all the asn1 dissectors by using the epan\dissectors\asn1\asn1.vcxproj project, this is the Windows equivalent of Alexis' suggestion of using "make" in the asn1 directory.