Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Qt column sorting?

From: Anders Broman <a.broman58@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 21:33:07 +0100

Den 14 feb. 2018 20:24 skrev "Guy Harris" <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
On Feb 14, 2018, at 6:53 AM, Anders Broman <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It looks to me that if you sort on a column different from Frame no and apply a filter you get redissection

In order to get the contents of the column on which the sort is being done?

(Storing the contents persistently, rather than regenerating them as needed, would significantly increase the memory required per packet.)
In The old packet list we stored at least some of the column data I think. Still shouldn't it be possible to redissect and sort in one go?
Anders