Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] report from the bleeding edge (VS 2017)

From: Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 11:29:07 +0100
The question from me would be, would this also mean dropping support for older Windows versions?

It will definitely cut off WinXP, but could also cut off a Win7-32bit version? Not sure if such a version exists, but those are also applicable to their Windows Server counter-part.

I am all for dropping support on older versions, but some users might never be able to switch, as they are fixed to their Windows version. (ISS for a more fun and exotic example, ;-) )

Just something to discuss I guess.