Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] QCustomPlot 2.0.0

From: Martin Mathieson <martin.r.mathieson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 23:03:24 +0000
Hi,

This was released September last year, has anyone else played with it?

Locally, I got all our uses of it compiling (but mostly not tested).  The reason I tried it out was that for the LTE RLC Graph, I wanted to use the QCPAxisTickerFixed class, to force it to not subdivide the Sequence Number Y axis (which are whole numbers).  This works nicely now for me.

Unless anyone knows of any problems with it, I will work through the changes to our other users of it over the next few days and post a WIP patch - I'm probably not in a good position to test all of them thoroughly.

Regards,
Martin