Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] registter.c does not build with older glib

From: Anders Broman <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 14:47:01 +0000

Hi,

Yet again there is trouble on SUSE 11.4

register.c:21: error: storage size of ‘cur_cb_name_mtx’ isn’t known

It seems like you need something like what’s done in us/gtk/capture_dlg.c

e.g using a pointer and g_mutex_new(); it looks like a solution will be a bit messy with #if GLIB_CHECK_VERSION(2,31,0) in a number of places.

Is this something we should do or go for requiring glib >= 2.31.0?

Regards

Anders