Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Failure to capture all packets with version 2.4.4

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 17:24:15 +0100
HI,

Not a Windows user  myself, but I would be focussing on the capture library (winpcap or other) which is being installed at these times.
Those are responsible for connecting to the interfaces, so that’s is where your focus must be.

Not really a -dev question; there’s also a users mailing list, and an Q&A website.

Good luck.
Jaap