Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Configure is not setting #ifdef HAVE_LIBGCRYPT_AEAD so get compi

From: Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 13:27:13 -0800
Hi folks,

I am getting the following error with my latest pull:

packet-quic.c:437:1: error: 'dissect_quic_frame_type' defined but not
used [-Werror=unused-function]
 dissect_quic_frame_type(tvbuff_t *tvb, packet_info *pinfo _U_,
proto_tree *quic_tree, guint offset, quic_info_data_t *quic_info){
 ^
cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

This appears to be because, although I have libgcrypt-devel installed,
configure is not finding what it wants.

Can we fix this? #ifdef that function as well?

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe