Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] 2.5.0 release on January 16

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2018 13:16:05 +0100
We still have some regression issues after 2.5 refactoring which
should be fixed.
Does anyone work on this?

Qt/UI regression issues after refactoring:
- Qt: Missing string translations after source code was moved to
utils/models/manager/widgets subdirectories
- Qt: Plurality does not work for strings in utils/models/manager/widgets files
- I/O Graph does not work
- PacketList: Markers in "Number" columns are gone
- PacketDetails: Only top-level node-expansion is remembered when
switching between packets
- PacketDetails: Link colours in links are gone
- ByteView: Wrong font size on startup and profile change (if using
other size than default)
- ByteView: Hovering bytes does not highlight the field as it used to do
- ByteView: Vertical white and horisontal black lines issues
- ByteView: Color issue when clicking a byte multiple times
- Help/About: Issues reported in https://code.wireshark.org/review/24570/

--
Stig Bjørlykke