Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] bug found in dissector u3v

From: Weber René <rweber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 09:00:49 +0000
Much thanks, I'll do this so.

Best Regards
Rene Weber

Von: Wireshark-dev [mailto:wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Pascal Quantin
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 10. Januar 2018 09:30
An: Developer support list for Wireshark
Betreff: Re: [Wireshark-dev] bug found in dissector u3v

Hi Rene,

Le 10 janv. 2018 09:25, "Weber René" <rweber@xxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Hi,
I have found a little issue in packet-u3v.c – is there someone interested ?

to generate the gencp_transaction_t record is req_id as key used – but the req_id exists twice :
1.       For cmd – ack from host to device
2.       For events – (perhaps) acks form device to host
These two different req_id are now mixed and the transactions are not correct assigned
Please fill a bug to bugs.wireshark.org with this description and the Wireshark version you are using, a pcap to reproduce the issue and if possible a link to the specification.

Thanks in advance,
Pascal.

Geschäftsführer: Dr. Albert Schmidt· Dr. Oliver Vietze
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Radeberg
Amtsgericht Dresden: HRB 15379
Ust. ID: DE 189714583