Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Test

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2018 20:20:09 +0000
I'm not aware of any constraints with respect to URL's.

Here's a test of your message with the original URL you intended to write; let's see if this goes through ...
- Chris

Hi,

Is there anyone who knows of an updated sharktooks that works with the latest wireshark (2.2+) ?
https://github.com/armenb/sharktools

I've contacted the author and haven't heard anything back yet.  Is there someone who may be willing to help update sharktools to work with modern wireshark?

I've done a tiny little bit of porting work so far on it, but I still have a ways to go and I'm not familiar with the history/refactors that wireshark has gone through to really do a proper port.  I'm getting a bit lost in the details.

Thanks

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is the property of International Game Technology PLC and/or its subsidiaries and may contain proprietary, confidential or trade secret information.  This message is intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, please delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized reading, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.