Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Windows 64-bit petri-dish build timing out?

From: Martin Mathieson <martin.r.mathieson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2017 13:52:01 +0000
That build took over 21 minutes, and near the start of the log you can see:
in dir C:\buildbot\builders\windows-x86-64-petri-dish\windows-x86-64-petri-dish\build/cmbuild (timeout 1200 secs)

I don't know 20 minutes is still a sensible timeout, or whether these builds ought to run more quickly, but some gerrit jobs have failed to verify recently.

Regards,
Martin