Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Looking for help compiling in eclipse on a linux machine

From: Tal Fuchs <tal.fuchs.1981@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 21:42:58 +0300
Hello,
I'm interested in working with the wireshark (specifically tshark) open code on linux, and would like to debug with eclipse.
The only refrences to this issue I could find where old, and even then the general idea was not to even try...

Could any one help? I'm having trouble esspecialy with the data types from glib that eclipse doesn't recognize.

Thanks,
Tal