Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Processing packet before exporting it.

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 13:50:10 +0000

I guess I'm late to the party because I was on vacation, but what was the point of removing this feature?  Wireshark Gtk UI development is no longer active, so there's no reason to expect any new features to be added, but I wouldn't expect working, useful features to be removed either, especially when there's no Qt equivalent.

- Chris

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is the property of International Game Technology PLC and/or its subsidiaries and may contain proprietary, confidential or trade secret information.  This message is intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, please delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized reading, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.