Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] reduce tshark memory usage

From: 杜 伟强 <ishadowprince@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 16:32:46 +0000

Hello

I start up a tshark process and print some usefull message into my database.

But as times goes on ,the memory usage of tshark has been grown so big.

And I find here are some word to explain this phenomenology

https://wiki.wireshark.org/Reduce%20memory%20footprint

but I still don’t understand about that:

one packet and related information should be droped after analysis and print related information,isn’t it?

And I’ve successful build wireshark soure code,what I want is just some protocol’s field information,so

Maybe there are some way to shut down tshark’s analysis feature

So any one can help me ?

Thank you

发送自 Windows 10 邮件应用