Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Processing packet before exporting it.

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 16:43:54 +0100
Hi Manik,

Le 22 nov. 2017 16:39, "Manik Khandelwal" <manik123khandelwal@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Hi all,

I want to process a dissected packet before exporting it as an hex file in wireshark but I am not able to find where to start from.

Can someone help me out with this problem?

As Guy already explained  you, Wireshark is not designed to modify packets, only to interpret their content. So this is not the right tools for your needs and that's probably why no one else replied to your previous similar questions.

Best regards,
Pascal.