Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] OSX build fails

From: Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 08:56:50 +0100
Hi
On my travis OSX builds I've been seeing failing jobs for a while.

Processing NCP definitions...
Defined 563 NCP types.
Making dissectors.c
./make-dissectors @dissectors.c.in > dissectors.c
rm: cannot remove ‘dissectors.c.in’: No such file or directory
make[4]: *** [dissectors.c] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/travis/build/crondaemon/wireshark/epan/dissectors'
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/travis/build/crondaemon/wireshark/epan'
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/travis/build/crondaemon/wireshark/epan'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/travis/build/crondaemon/wireshark'
make: *** [all] Error 2

I don't have an OSX machine to work on. Anyone experiencing the same error? Any idea on why it's happening and how to fix it?
Dario.