Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Make Qt required in CMake.

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 14:57:46 +0000
Yet another question on Ask today (https://ask.wireshark.org/question/339/getting-error-msb4018-when-trying-to-build-wireshark-sources/?answer=343#post-id-343) about getting a build error because Qt wasn't found, but no error from CMake.

Should we just make the Qt packages required if building Qt is enabled (i.e. BUILD_wireshark is ON)?

--
Graham Bloice