Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Filter expression aliases and parameterization ...

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 21:26:07 +0000
Does a Wireshark Display Filter Macro[1] work for you?

Analyze -> Display Filter Macros -> [+]

    Name: wlan_beacon
    Text: wlan.fc.type_subtype == 0x19
    [OK]

To use it:

    ${wlan_beacon}

- Chris
[1]: https://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsug_html_chunked/ChDisplayFilterMacrosSection.html

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is the property of International Game Technology PLC and/or its subsidiaries and may contain proprietary, confidential or trade secret information.  This message is intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, please delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized reading, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.