Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark configure issue

From: Peter Wu <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 09:19:48 +0100
Hi Manik,

Try "sudo apt-get update" first. If that does not help, please include the output for:

apt-cache policy libgcrypt20 libgcrypt20-dev

The error seems to suggest that your packages list is out-of-date. The dependencies are shown here: https://packages.ubuntu.com/xenial/libgcrypt20-dev

Kind regards,
Peter
https://lekensteyn.nl
(pardon my brevity, top-posting and formatting, sent from my phone)