Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] 2.4.2 Stable release doesn't compile in Centos 7.1 64 bits

From: Juan Jose Martin Carrascosa <juanjo@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 14:05:59 +0200
Hi all,

I am trying to compile the source from the downloads webpage for version 2.4.2 and I get when doing make:

Making all in epan
make[2]: Entering directory `epan'
  LN_S     ws_version_info.c
cp: missing destination file operand after ‘../ws_version_info.c’
Try 'cp --help' for more information.

Version 2.5.0 build 997-gdafb529 from the automated builds works. Is this a known problem? I would like to use a "Stable release" if possible that is why I don't want 2.5.0.

Regards,
Juanjo Martin