Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Generic dissector : Having issues with setting of WIRESHARK_

From: wsgd <wsgd@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 09:55:17 +0200
Hello,

On Windows 10 :
Into the search field of task bar (or Configuration panel),
 type "env" (for environment variable),
 choose the one you want (ie System variables or personnal varibles)

Regards,
Olivier

Le 22/10/2017 à 07:37, Manik Khandelwal a écrit :
Hello all,

I am learning text based dissectors from
http://wsgd.free.fr/installation.html
but i want to set the environment variable(WIRESHARK_GENERIC_DISSECTOR_DIR) for the directory containing my .wsgd and .fdesc file but no where it is mentioned how to do it.

Can someone help me in setting up the environment variable for this directory?

Regards,
Manik Khandelwal