Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Generic dissector : Having issues with setting of WIRESHARK_GENE

From: Manik Khandelwal <manik123khandelwal@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 11:07:18 +0530
Hello all,

I am learning text based dissectors from
http://wsgd.free.fr/installation.html
but i want to set the environment variable(WIRESHARK_GENERIC_DISSECTOR_DIR) for the directory containing my .wsgd and .fdesc file but no where it is mentioned how to do it.

Can someone help me in setting up the environment variable for this directory?

Regards,
Manik Khandelwal