Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] build problems with the latest pull

From: Eliot Lear <lear@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 09:38:07 +0200
Hi everyone,

I apologize if this has been answered several times over, but in trying
to install Qt I am not getting the usual set of pkg-config entries
installed, most notably QtCore.pc.  Only Qt5UiTools.pc and
Qt5OpenGLExtensions.pc are installed.  This of course blows up a
wireshark build.  Things work fine for Qt5.5, but certainly not with 5.8
or 5.9.2.  How did I err?

Thanks in advance,

Eliot