Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Building Wireshark on SuSE 11.4 fails, configure does not fi

From: João Valverde <joao.valverde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 12:02:02 +0100
Hi,

On 12-10-2017 11:25, Anders Broman wrote:

Is this a built from a git checkout or from a release tarball?  If it's from a git checkout, what happens if you do a "make maintainer-clean", a "./autogen.sh", and then a >"./configure"?

It's from an svn clone of the old svn repo kept up to date with the latest git version. I did check a fresh svn checkout. I could try to build the standard Wireshark
 From trunk.

Probably related to https://code.wireshark.org/review/#/c/23329/.

The problem still needs to be investigated, the autoconf macro is complex and impossible to test for all platforms and libpcap versions.

Regards
Anders