Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Intro & first patch

From: Brenton Rothchild <brentonr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2017 14:41:20 -0500
Hello everyone,

My name is Brenton Rothchild. I'm a freelance developer with an embedded C/C++ background.

I submitted my first patch, a change for Zigbee On/Off commands. I hope I followed all of the procedures correctly according to the Developer's Guide & Wiki. If not, please feel free to help me learn the correct way to submit changes and point out what I can do differently.

If there's any questions on the change, feel free to ping me via the list, or comments in Gerrit.

I can also provide a sample capture file I've used for testing (I didn't see any way to post such an attachment to Gerrit directly?)

Looking forward to being able to contribute at least 1 small patch to such a great project!

Thanks!
-Brenton