Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Qt deploy problem when installing Wireshark

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 15:43:04 -0700
After a standard build run\RelWithDebInfo contains Wireshark and all of its associated command line utilities and dependencies except for the Visual C++ Redistributable DLLs. Is there any reason you can't copy the RelWithDebInfo directory itself? That's effectively what we do to build the PortableApps package, although we exclude a couple of file extensions via xcopy-deploy-exclude.txt.