Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] dpkg-buildpackage clean failed

From: Keoma Brun-Laguna <kbrun@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 12:19:28 -0700
Hi all,

I get an error when running the following:

    dpkg-buildpackage -us -uc -rfakeroot -d

(I use -d as I get a dependencies error but this is another issue)

Here is the error:

    Patch 16_licence_about_location.patch does not remove cleanly
(refresh it or enforce with -f)
    dh_quilt_unpatch: quilt --quiltrc /dev/null pop -a || test $? = 2
returned exit code 1

This patch (16_licence_about_location.patch) seem to be about renaming
the licence file:

    f_license.setFileName(get_datafile_path("COPYING"));
    f_license.setFileName(get_datafile_path("ABOUT.GPL"));

This is run on a Ubuntu 14.04 x64

Note: this is the second time my question is detected as Spam on the
Ask platform and I don't know where to report that.

Thak you,

--
Keo