Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Idea about Adding extra functionality in wireshark.

From: krishna Kulkarni <kkulkarni1196@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 14:06:50 +0530
Sir
   My research paper related to identifying DOS and DDOS attack.research paper parameter is Tx power rate.Now I want to add this functionality into wireshrak so the software also identify the attacks defaultly.I want your team guidance so we develop a better concept in wireshark. we can improve this product.