Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Bugs no longer autoclose?

From: Michael Mann <mmann78@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 11:31:24 -0400
This was briefly discussed on -core back in March (when you brought it up then).

Copy/pasted the comments from there (conversation between you and Gerald):

>> It looks like we've run into j2bugzilla issue:
>>
>> https://github.com/TomRK1089/j2bugzilla/issues/14
>
> That is unfortunate, but ...
>

>> It also looks like we're the only people on the planet trying to integrate Gerrit and Bugzilla.
>
> things like this makes this such a cool project to work on. :)

As an alternative to its-bugzilla we could ping and close bugs using hook scripts:
Anyone feel like writing (and debugging) a script?

I've been trying to keep up "manually" with closing bugs (especially if I'm the one giving the +2 and submitting) because I'm not a script writer, but until the issue is addressed, it would be appreciated if developers would close their bugs once patches with Bug: XXXX tagline are submitted.