Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] G729

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2017 10:47:47 +0200
Hi  Dario,

I’ve already posted a note to Debian Bug 785480 ITP: bcg729 -- ITU G.729 Annex A compatible audio codec (https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=785480) to make them aware of the recent Wireshark developments in this matter. Have a look there what’s going on with this packaging.

Thanks,
Jaap