Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Setting to disable all expert info

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 20:58:29 +0200
Hi Hassan,

Am I right in my understanding that there is no global way of disabling insertion of expert information ?

You are right.

Assuming I’m correct, would anyone object to me adding that setting ? That would be another way of lowering memory footprint.

Which memory footprint are you referring to, and for which use case would you like to filter expert info?

Best regards,
Pascal.