Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] MacOS 10.13 Beta (17A306f)

From: "Simon Waters (Surevine)" <simon.waters@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 10:30:32 +0100
Noted that the 2.4.0 build immediately crashes on 10.13 beta of Mac OS.

QWidget: Must construct a QApplication before a QWidget
Abort trap: 6

Not the first Qt app to fail under 10.13, almost certainly a library mismatch.

Thought I’d flag it here in case work is needed, although given the bugs filed last week I may be reverting to stable Mac OS X till it is less beta.