Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Problem while compiling wireshark master

From: Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 09:48:32 +0200
Hi

This is not an issue with wireshark code, but rather with the version of flex used by the compiler. See https://github.com/westes/flex/commit/8c098febc9a599397921e9b6938b7fb85e38cc7e for a commit fixing this issue, but so far Ubuntu does not ship the right version of flex to fix the warning.

cheers
Roland

On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 4:44 AM, Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jul 4, 2017, at 5:19 AM, Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Guy, do you remember because of which libnl version you moved net/if.h inclusion after libnl ones in 592a0fcf04c3f7f9f23476525877763303a1a87d?
> Should we include net/if.h first when compiling with libnl3 to cope with this (newly introduced?) redefinition?

It compiles just fine, as is, with libnl3 on my Ubuntu 16.04 VM.