Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] ntp_to_nstime rfc2030 bit 0

From: Keoma Brun-Laguna <kbrun@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 11:57:17 -0700
Hi,

RFC2030 part 3 says that the first bit of the payload is used as a flag to determine the time range (1968->2036 or 2036->2104).
The *ntp_to_nstime* function in *epan/dissectors/packet-ntp.c* references [rfc2030][1] but seems to use the first 4 bytes instead of using only the first bit [ref][2].

Note that this function is only used in *epan/dissectors/packet-zep.c*.
Note that the code is "duplicated" [here too][3].

[Here][4] is a commit that reference that part of the code.

------
I am looking a the code that is in the official Wireshark GitHub repo, last commit is aa78d3c.
(I tried to send this to ask.wireshark.org but got treated as spam so I'm sending here)

--
Keoma Brun-Laguna