Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Diameter SH-Interface User Data (AVP 702) is not decoded stiil i

From: Ariel Burbaickij <ariel.burbaickij@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 09:49:10 +0200
Hello mailing list,

somehow my previous e-mail in April 2017 did not get through to the list, so here is another attempt:
I tried to decode the packet with the latest and greatest release -- 2.2.7 and the results are still the same -- SH-interface -- some XML content is not decoded still. What do we do next?

With Best Regards
Ariel Burbaickij