Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Should I add new commits to address review comments?

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 17:13:38 +0100

On 11 July 2017 at 17:10, Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi folks,

Last time I made a change I created a new commit based on review
comments and then squashed the two commits, but that caused issues.

Is it better to simply submit the new commit or do I need to ensure I
keep the original change-id in the commit?

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe

As per the wiki, amend your original commit, keeping the Change-Id:

--
Graham Bloice