Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Cookbook to make ubuntu 16.04 bot on buildbot

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2017 15:15:03 -0700
On Jul 4, 2017, at 6:55 AM, Remy Leone <remy.leone@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I would like to know if there is a script/cookbook documented somewhere where I can see the exact set of commands that are launched to make a ubuntu buildbot slave?

I would like to know what the exact set of commands were that you used to construct your machine, and to do the build?  My Ubuntu 16.04 virtual machine has no problem building the current tip of the master branch, with both autoconf ("./configure --with-gtk; make") and CMake ("mkdir build; cd build; cmake ..; make").  I didn't run tools/debian-setup.sh in its entirety, as a huge amount of what it installed was stuff for docbook, which I didn't need, but I manually installed most of the packages that appeared relevant, including libnl3.