Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Building CORBA dissectors

From: Michael Mann <mmann78@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 08:17:22 -0400
I'm guessing you didn't get a response because no one is building CORBA dissectors outside of the 3 or 4 that are in the source tree.  Those are generated with idl2wrs, but then the C output is part of source control (partially because I'm not sure all platforms could generate the C dissector as part of the build process).
If the CORBA dissectors that are currently in Wireshark source don't generate correctly, I can certainly take a look.  But if you have "private" CORBA dissectors, we may need to chat offline if you can't share them publically.  Otherwise the preferred solution would be to provide your CORBA dissector (and sample capture) in a bug report in Bugzilla.

Michael