Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] linux package requirements for wireshark build

From: Alan Partis <alpartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2017 23:11:30 -0400 (EDT)
I'm running ./configure.  One of the lines of output from ./configure is:

 "checking for inet_ntop... no"

One the Fedora 25 system, where I'm successful with the build, it says:

 "checking for inet_ntop... yes"

But you're right, I had grep'd through the scripts and mistakenly thought
I was looking in the right place when I found

  check_function_exists("inet_ntop"        HAVE_INET_NTOP)

in ConfigureChecks.cmake.

I've looked through the wireshark developer's guide, and google'd all
around, but cannot find a list of required packages for building
wireshark.  If there is one, let me know.

Thanks!

 -ap