Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Pulling code from Gerrit

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2017 18:16:37 +0200
Hi Paul,

I’m working on the Syncro plugin code – see https://code.wireshark.org/review/#/c/19666/ .  Since I submitted the original code to Gerrit I have switched to developing on a Windows 10 VM.  I want to make sure that I can submit the new code as a patch set for the existing Gerrit entry.

My plan is to:

  • Pull the code from Gerrit into my new Windows VM
  • Copy my code revisions into the pulled version
  • Submit the patch set

The main thing I’m trying to avoid is creating a new Gerrit change.  Is the above the correct way to do it?  How do I pull the code from Gerrit?

In Gerrit interface, on the upper right you have a download button. Click on it and select cherry-pick or checkout depending on your needs.

Regards,
Pascal.